Editor’s Letter

Editors+Letter

Allison Jensen, Student Writer

Dear Reader:

I chose to write my magazine on Disney because I have been vacationing in Disney since I was a year and a half old, and nothing is more magical than trip to Disney World. Exploring the World of Disney World and Disneyland,in my informative essay, I comparethe aspects of both Disney World and Disneyland. I compared the size of the parks and population of people, the popular attractions at each, and some special park events. Is Disney worth the immense investment? In my argumentative essay, I discuss why a vacation to Disney World is worth the money. Although a trip to Disney can be costly, prices should not be a deterrent because vacations allow people an escape, and it features exciting experiences. Disney World is like drinking coffee; once a person starts, they cannot stop. That is why millions and millions of people visit this theme park every year. Innovations of Disney continue to develop, and in my second informative essay, I inform readers on the history of Disney, contemporary day Disney, and the future of Disney.

I am a qualified writer for the topic of Disney because I have been to Disney over 10 times, and I have researched Disney topics for months now. I picked the topic of Disney because I love vacationing there with my family. A vacation to Disney is both relaxing and exciting. People are robots; they complete the same tasks over and over, and they have no variety or excitement in their day. Vacationing is a way to relax the mind and body; otherwise, humans become workaholics. Traveling to all the parks in Disney World is so much fun!

I vacationed in Disney World the summer of 2016. My grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, and they took my entire family of 17 to Disney World. We went to all four theme parks. We got pictures with characters, got soaked on rides, and ate at fantastic restaurants. My favorite part was riding my favorite rides with my younger siblings and cousins. As a friend, Disney is heartwarming and courteous. I inspire others to take a trip to Disney World to really feel the magic that makes Disney like no other theme park. Disney is truly the most magical place on Earth.

Sincerely,

Allison, Editor-in-Chief