• March 1Friday, March 1 Boys Basketball - WIAA Regional Semifinal, Home vs. Eau Claire North, 7 p.m. (NHS Gym)
  • March 1Thursday, February 29 Girls Basketball - WIAA Sectional Semifinal vs. Hudson, 7 p.m. (at D.C. Everest)

Upcoming Events
  • March 2Saturday, March 2 District Solo/Ensemble, 8 a.m. (NHS Fine Arts area)
  • March 2Saturday, March 2 Girls Basketball - WIAA Sectional Final vs. Hortonville or Eau Claire Memorial, 1 p.m. (at Appleton East)
  • March 2Saturday, March 2 Boys Basketball - WIAA Regional Final, Home vs. Hortonville OR at Superior, 7 p.m.

Polls

What are your thoughts on Parent-Teacher Conferences?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Powerlifting Plunge Team Welcomes Donations for Special Olympics

Freezing Water and Cold Hard Cash: The Brrr-fect Winter Combination
Coach Joe Lewis and an athlete plunging.
Photo by: Unknown

Most have money to spare, whether it is a portion of savings or a couple of bucks. No matter the amount, many could benefit from the extra support, and it is nice to give without getting.

If interested, people can help support a cause that is important to the community, and especially to Coach Joe Lewis. The Polar Plunge, presented by Community First Credit Union, could  much use  help for the cause they are supporting; the Special Olympics of Wisconsin.

Though many may not have the experience, it is a fun cause to support, and with charitable help from donors, the Neenah Powerlifting Plunge team gets to jump into below-freezing water for it!

Consider supporting this cause and donating anything to this link here.

The team welcomes the support; not just to jump into unbearably cold water, but to donate in support of the Special Olympics of Wisconsin.

Coach Lewis is passionate about this organization, so anything helps! According to their website, “We, as a high school team, have supported Special Olympics and the Polar Plunge for over a decade now.  Please join us in contributing to this wonderful, and important cause!”

Consider helping out plungers who plan to jump, but are not quite at their goal of $100 yet. No matter the amount, they could always use the help!